The treatment of gynecological conditions is something we specialize in at Root & Branch.
In Oriental medicine, there is a root imbalance that is causing the underlying gynecological disease. By treating this root cause, the symptoms (branches) can be taken care of and health returned.
Chinese medicine has much stricter standards of what a normal, healthy cycle should look like. Our goal is to help you achieve a symptom free cycle. This may seem like a lofty goal for many women who have suffered their whole lives with problematic periods, but understanding how our own bodies are working, and how diet, stress, lifestyle, and exercise impact its functioning, and making the appropriate changes can lead us to a smoother cyclical pattern.
Below is a list of some of the commonly treated conditions we see in the clinic (this is only a partial list)
- Amenorrhea (No Periods)
- Cervical Dysplasia
- Fibrocystic Breasts
- Menorrhagia (Heavy periods)
- Menopausal symptoms (hot flashes, night sweats, etc.)
- Painful periods
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- PMS (including emotional symptoms: irritible, moody, weepy, depressed, etc.)
- Long or Irregular periods
- Certian genetic bleeding disorders