Email Privacy Practices:
- Root & Branch has never, and will never, share your personal and contact information with any other business person, or company without your express written consent.
- Your email address is used to send appointment confirmations, reminders, and cancellations as a convenience to you. We have found this to be a helpful way to minimize missed appointments, and give you plenty of time to change or cancel an appointment within our allotted cancellation period of 24 hours. Failure to do so results in a charge in FULL for missed appointments.
- Our scheduling system also allows us to send emails to our list of clients to inform you of classes, schedule changes, and other office information that is helpful for clients. Opting out of receiving emails of this nature will negate you from receiving the email confirmations and reminders. Unfortunately, the system does not allow us to choose. We use the email service on Schedulicity infrequently.
- Email newsletters are sent through our website. We do our best not to overload are list with unnecessary emails. On average, we send no more than 1-2 per month. This is an optional list, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Please indicate whether you would like to receive our newsletters by initialing here: ______________. If you do NOT initial, we will not add you to our newsletter list. You may subscribe to this list at any time by visiting our website at RootandBranchOM.com and filling out the OptIn form.
- Please Note: communicating with us by email about your health condition is NOT HIPPA secure. Should you wish to contact us to discuss your health issues, please call the office to arrange a time to talk.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding any of this information, please do not hesitate to contact us at 508-435-8184, or to discuss with us at your next visit.
We look forward to working with you!
Eileen & Geoff DePaula